Primary Color: white, pink and gray
Petrographic classification: Granite
Origin : Indian
- Average block dimensions: Medium/Large
- Main application: Inside/Outside
- Slab variation coefficient: Limited
- Compression tensile strength: 1811 kg/cm2
- Unitary modulus of bending tensile strength:161 kg/cm2
- Heat expansion coefficient: 0,0080 mm/m°C
- Water imbibition coefficient: 0,002800
- Impact strength:80 cm
- Mass by unit of volume:2580 kg/m3
Slabs Size :
- Blocks, slabs and tile vary in appearance and dimension. As this is natural stone, all pictures are a rough guide.
- Thickness: 2-3 cm
Finishes: Polished, honed, brushed, sanded, bush-hammered, waterjet and brushed, flame-finished.
Residential: Bathrooms, Living Room, Wall, Backsplash, countertops
Commercial: Bathrooms, Living Room, Wall, Backsplash, countertops, Freezing Climate
Traffic: Residential, Commercial, Light Traffic, Medium Traffic, Heavy TrafficMaintenance - protection sToNE cARE
All special products are registered at the ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICE in BERLIN as they are subject to the German detergent law.
Our special products are checked on anti slip safety.
Juparanà Colombo A granite from India with a medium-fine grain and dotted with, black and pink. Possible applications: Floors and Cladding in interiors and exteriors. Ventilated walls. Swimming pool surrounds. Stairs, tables. Sinks, Kitchen Tops, Shower bases.
Produced in Italy